Thursday, June 4, 2009

From Daisy to Brownie

Last night was the Girl Scout Bridging ceremony. It was a big deal with a LOT of kids and parents. I had 6 girls in my Daisy troop that "bridged" over to Brownies, including my oldest! I had the twins with me and they did fairly well considering it was like an hour and a half long and uncomfortably warm and muggy in that room. Overall it was a nice ceremony complete with cake a juice. The terrible thing was I didn't have a chance to feed the kids before we left because I had to leave when daycare closed at 5:30pm and the ceremony ended around 8pm. So yet another night of McCrap, which they love. Yuck! Naomi ended up going to karate and band practice with Dave, so she also had a crappy dinner, totally void of nutrition or vegetables, and didn't get to bed til after 10pm. Their bedtime is 7:30!! So I'm enjoying a morning of very cranky ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment